Very delicious White Spinach French Bread Pizzas. Follow the instruction to cook these pizzas.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups garlic Alfredo sauce, purchased or homemade (See foodiewithfamily.com for a fabulous Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce recipe.)
- 1 bag frozen cut spinach, cooked according to package directions, drained, and squeezed to remove excess moisture
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Optional but tasty: four thin slices of prosciutto, torn into rough strip